Essay on 5G Technology in English for Students
This essay on 5g technology is beneficial for Students and Children. Essay Lover provides all the important information regarding the essay on 5G technology.
What is 5G Technology?
5G Technology is the latest iteration of cellular technology, engineered to increase the speed and responsiveness of wireless networks. With 5G, data transmitted over wireless broadband connections can travel at multigigabit speeds, with some estimates having potential peak speeds as high as 20 gigabits per second (Gbps).
Features of 5G Technology
- This 5G technology is a two-dimensional technology with high-resolution capability, high bandwidth size.
- It provides high-quality services based on an error-free policy.
- Through this, faster resolution is possible with remote management.
- Its speed is 20 times faster than the maximum speed of 4G.
- In 5G technology, the network latency will be up to 1 millisecond, the lower the latency, the faster the data transfer speed.
How does 5G work?
The transmission of a 5G network technology will not require any towers, but the transmission of signals will be done through small cell stations mounted on roofs or electric poles. These small cells are very important because of the millimeter-wave spectrum.
Unlicensed spectrum will be used for the smooth implementation of this technology. Unlicensed spectrum is the spectrum that everyone is free to obtain and for this, the recipient does not require an expensive license and special permission, but this does not mean that it is unlicensed as well as all the standards and instructions of use break free.
Various cutting edge technologies under 5G technology such as MIMO, TDD, etc will be used. MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output, MIMO) technologies will provide downloading capability with a speed of approximately 962 Mbps.
Applications of 5G Technology
- It is a combination of telecommunications/telecommunications technology, which uses very little energy, generates very little radiation, and provides high data speeds through extensive connectivity.
- This technology has been designed as a network for the Internet of Things, which will make the work related to the common life of the people much easier.
- Its use will not be limited only to browsing on mobiles and laptops, but it will also be used in agriculture, industry, health, public safety, infrastructure development of cities, etc.
5G Technology Globally
The whole world is very curious about 5G technology and is moving at a very fast pace to achieve it.
Japan has announced bands up to 3700 MHz, 4500 MHz, and 28 GHz for the 50 bands.
Preliminary work on 50 connections in Europe focused on a spectrum range of approximately 3400 to 3800 MHz.
The United States of America is also progressing very rapidly in this field. Along with this, countries like Ireland, the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, South Korea, etc. have completed the process of the auction for the 5G band.
China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has announced bands of frequencies up to 3300-3600 MHz, 3400-3600, and 4800-5000 MHz for 5G connections.
Similarly, Qatar’s telecommunications company Ouredu launched the world’s first commercial 5G network in the year 2018, which was based on a bandwidth of about 3.5 GHz.
Potential Benefits of 5G in India
India had delayed a lot in starting 2G, 3G, and 4G, but this time India does not want to repeat the mistake of the past, rather the government has set a target of commercially implementing 5G technology in the country by the end of the year 2020.
In India, a committee related to 5G technology was formed, which in its recommendation asked for the initial allocation of spectrum for 5G technology, increasing the amount of available spectrum and reducing the price of spectrum. At the same time, it initiated efforts in three ways: organizing conferences on a global scale by India, organizing national 5G events, and recommending programs for India’s specific 5G applications.
If 5G technology is successfully implemented in India, then it will revolutionize the Indian telecom sector. 5G technology in India can make the BharatNet project of the Government of India successful. Under the BharatNet project, the target is to provide a broadband facility of about 2 Mbps to 20 Mbps to all households.
It is estimated that the digital economy will be encouraged by 5G technology in India, which will help India to become a 5 trillion dollar economy by 2024.
- 5G technology connections are very expensive compared to the networks currently available. It requires investors to invest more than $2000 billion annually, which discourages investors.
- According to the experts of Information and Communication Technology, there is a severe lack of suitable infrastructure for 5G in India and developing it is a challenge in itself.
- The entry of Reliance Jio into the Indian telecom sector in the year 2016 has also reduced the revenues of other spectrum operators.
It is true that right now there are challenges related to infrastructure, investment, and health-related to 5G technology in India, but the government should address these challenges at the earliest and implement this technology in India. The arrival of 5G technologies in India will bring dynamism in all areas like economic, socio-strategic, etc, and will further strengthen the development of the country.
Suggested By :
- Essay on Robotics Technology in English for Students 1000 Words
- Essay on Drone Technology for Students 1000 Words
I hope you like this post “essay on 5G technology. If you have any queries related to this article about the essay on 5g technology then comment below in the comment section. Share this post about “essay on 5g technology ” with your Friends.