Central Board of Secondary Education has recently released the notification for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test ( CTET ). This CTET application form notification is released on 20 October 2022. In this article, we discuss the CTET Application form 2022 registration starting dates, last dates of the submitting registration, registration fee, etc. This test will be conducted through CBT ( Computer Based Test ) Online mode. This Test will be conducted between December 2022 to January 2023.
Every Year Central Board of Secondary Education Conducted two times CTET Exam in a year. If you like the teaching profession this is a very good opportunity for all the candidates. CTET-related other details like examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities, and important dates will be available on CTET official website ctet.nic.in.
The exact date of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is Mentioned on the Admit card of CTET. If you want more information about the Ctet exam then you visit the official website of Ctet.nic.in. For more detail read full the article which is given below.
Details of CTET Application Form 2022
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Organized by||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Notification Release Date||20 October|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
Important Dates for CTET Application Form 2022: Registration
Central Board of Secondary Education has announced the important dates for CTET Application Form 2022, registration. The Online process of CTET registration will Start from 31 October and the last date for apply online registration is 24 November. Candidates can complete the registration process between the given dates.
CTET Application Form 2022: Fee
Candidates can pay only for a paper I in the General and OBC category is Rs 1000 and in other categories like SC, ST, and PWD Rs 500 and also Candidates can pay for a Combined paper Rs 1200 in the General and OBC categories and other categories candidates can pay for combined paper Rs 600. Candidates Can pay the online application fee through a Debit/credit card and net banking.
|Category||Paper I Fee||Paper I & Paper II Fee ( Combined )|
|General / OBC||Rs 1000||Rs 1200|
|SC / ST / Pwd||Rs 500||Rs 600|
How to Apply CTET Application Form 2022: Online
- In the first step, Candidates can visit the official Website of Ctet.nic.in.
- After opening the official Website candidates can click on the CTET Link and wait for the open home page.
- After opening the new page candidates can fill in all information slides and upload all the documents needed in this application.
- candidates can complete other steps and pay the application fee then press the submit button.
- After submitting the CTET application take a printout also.
How to Correct the CTET Application Form
Candidates can make a mistake on fill the CTET Application form do not worry. We provide the methods of how the candidates can correct the mistake.
- In the first step of correction, candidates can visit the official website of ctet.nic.in and click on the correction link.
- After opening the correction page candidates use the application number, D.O.B, and security pin.
- After filling all the details click on the modify button.
- candidates can read all the instructions before filling the detail.
- After completing the modification steps. Click on the submit button and take a printout.
In this article, we discuss the CTET 2022 Notification. We hope our article CTET 2022 is helpful to you. if you have any doubts or queries related to the CBSE CTET December 2022 then you will be a message in the comments box and we are trying to reply as soon as possible. If you think this content is good and helpful please share this article with those people which needed this content.