10 Lines on Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 for Students and Kids
This 10 Lines on Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 is beneficial for Kids
- First PM Ujjwala Yojana was launched on 1 May 2016 in Ballia, Uttar Pradesh.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Ujwala Yojana 2.0 from Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh on 10th August.
- PM Modi launched Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 through video conference.
- PM Modi announced that 1 crore 47 lakhs women will get a free gas connection. At the beginning of the scheme, 1000 women were given new LPG connections in the Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh.
- One of the objectives of implementing the scheme is that it will promote women empowerment and women’s health can be protected.
- To take advantage of Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, migrants will not need a ration card and address proof.
- For the Ujjwala gas connection, an applicant should have an Aadhar card and a BPL card.
- The applicant should not have an LPG connection in the name of any family member and the applicant should be a woman and the age of the woman should be more than 18 years.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get a free LPG connection and the cylinder will be filled for the first time free of cost.
- You can download the application form of Ujjwala Yojana from the website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and you can also take the application form from the nearest LPG center.
I hope you like this post 10 Lines on Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 in English for Students and Kids.